A tie-back book with sparkles and a glow-in-the-dark surprise!
Written by Hajera Memon and Illustrated by Rose Hill
- The book can be tied back to create a lovely free-standing 3D moon display, perfect for your home, classroom or library.
- Stunning glow-in-the-dark last spread, featuring all the phases of the moon, to give this gorgeous book a stunning surprise ending!
- Prayers for the sighting of the New Moon and inspiring Arabic passages from the Qur’an to read and share with young children.
- Beautifully illustrated with Rose Hill’s distinctive geometric patterns on the moon phases.
- Intergalactic sparkly holographic foil on the full moon.
- Phases sprinkled with spot UV gloss to add texture, and to highlight the majestic moon images.
Contains holographic foil, high quality UV gloss finish on the inner pages, a glow-in-the-dark ending and silky tie-back ribbons.